SHRM Sr. Specialist B2B Integration Marketing in Alexandria, Virginia
Sr. Specialist B2B Integration Marketing
1800 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
Tuesday, September 12, 2023
SHRM creates better workplaces where employers and employees thrive together. As the voice of all things works, workers, and the workplace, SHRM is the foremost expert, convener, and thought leader on issues impacting today’s evolving workplaces. With nearly 325,000 members in 165 countries, SHRM impacts the lives of more than 235 million workers and families globally.
This role supports the entirety of SHRM success on the B2B side, brand marketing, content marketing and execution is critical to success. In this role you will be smart and curious, build and architect to help realize efficiencies and effectiveness in the collaborative go to market for SHRM’s newest B2B initiatives and leverage a content strategy across audiences with shared target markets. This role works closely team leadership, business unit leads, the brand team, and other key stakeholders across the enterprise.
· Support the build of B2B marketing operations
· Facilitate the integration of B2B attribution models
· Strategically map GTM plans and content marketing and event presence to fill marketing led pipeline
· Ensure connection and consistency across the B2B and executive audiences (CXO, CEO, ES, EN, Linkage, etc.)
· Support and strategize special B2B growth projects such as the marketing integration of CEO Academy
· growth marketing For SHRM Speakers Bureau
· Strategize how to best market SHRM, its products and its events tailored to the B2B buying audience. Use creativity, holistic campaigns, messaging, and unique tactics that you will execute and measure.
· operations strategist to outline and drive full integration procedure across the Marketing & Experience division – not just for recent acquisitions like Linkage and CEO Academy but for any M&A efforts and special marketing projects to drive revenue
· Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
At least 5 years of progressively complex experience in marketingExperience with B2B Marketing and Audiences
Experience with content marketing
Experience working with C-Suite/Executive level professionals
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability and desire to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Ability to multi-task and meet critical deadlines.
High level of confidentiality.
Ability to interact in a positive manner with stakeholders and various levels within an organization and display strong customer service skills, diplomacy, and tact.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Physical Requirements (adjust this section as necessary)
Must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily with reasonable accommodations.
Work is generally done sitting, talking, hearing, and typing. Visual acuity to use a keyboard, prepare and analyze data and figures; transcribing, viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading.
Work environment (adjust this section as necessary)
Work is regularly performed in a combination of office and conference settings and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Our employment practices are in accordance with the laws that prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran’s status, marital status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
SHRM is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran).
We do not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Job Family Marketing
Job Function Performance Marketing & Comm
Pay Type Salary
- 1800 Duke St, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA